Wednesday, October 14, 2009

today...

hahak...today pindah class kew blok form 3 and 5..wahahaha...dpt tmpat bru tp tempat uh kinda menakotkn r...coz dok dpn meja cegu...ish ane xnye aq nie da r lazy(not always)....na wat homework yg cegu kc deh...x r sume subjek...certain jep r...tadi an...dgr cegu ckp jumaat n isnin cuti wey...hahak...cuti ag...enjoy gler siak...but i'm worry about my study lerh...da r cegu aja blom abis syllabus...die for me..how gonna i answers all the questions in final exam papers...especially sejarah n addmaths...huuu~...hurm as i wish for it,cant someone teach me please...haish trdesak gler la...ngee~...na nges aq...yesterday i had done for do some mind maps for biology...but itu bru chapter 2 wey...i think i'm gonna do a lots of revision on the biology's subject...i wanna score for it...final exam is about 2 weeks...28/10...waaahhhh!!!1 i'm so nervous...MAN if i fail again...my parent will kill me...haish da la 2010 da na dkt...i'm gonna be SPM candidate in 2010...that sijil is important to me to go further on my study....i want to go the overseas...ngee~....hurm right now i gonna do some solution on how to score my final exam...hope i will get straight A's...AMIN...

No comments: