Monday, April 25, 2011

last working on 22 Mei

hahaha can't wait for that date... okay im very very very boring in here...being the promoter can improve my english language...try to communicate with people around us... no matter who they are... yeah i do feel sooo grateful with my job...im gonna miss this... but life must go on... im gonna further my studies for my brilliant future even brightening... nehh oh man this makes me dizzy... hah!

nahh aku takut lak..if aku tak dapat masuk universiti...eee nak masuk sangat...yeah pesaing sekarang da ramaiso sush ar taon nie haahahha..... okay2 enough for this... last working on 22 Mei with Petra... yeah after that, we gonna have some trip before we go... hee :) yeah i will miss my friends when i further my studies...

thats all for today...okay bye! :)

No comments: